This book, Developing the Mind in Practice, aims to help coaches, teachers and parents to develop athletes on a mental capacity. This book has been developed to provide psychological session plans and activities to increase the mental capacity of your athletes.
This book includes;
- Advanced information on how to improve an athletes communication skills,
- Explaining the ‘Art of Communication’
- Interview with an elite level coach,
- Sessions showing ways to maximise communication,
- plus many more insightful activities,
This book has been designed to enhance the abilities of all athletes in any sport, I believe all the work done in this book is easily transferrable.