This book, Developing the Mind in Practice, aims to help coaches, teachers and parents to develop athletes on a mental capacity. This book has been developed to provide psychological session plans and activities to increase the mental capacity of your athletes.
This book includes;
- A detailed breakdown on the different types of motivators,
- Interview with an elite level coach,
- Key detail on how to improve an athletes motivation,
- Sessions incorporating the development of motivation from high performance centres,
- plus many more insightful activities,
This book has been designed to enhance the abilities of all athletes in any sport, I believe all the work done in this book is easily transferrable.